2/23/09

No Graplings with which to cling...

I am declawed, for Love. Of Love. By Love.

I will not allow myself to Love. I may be Loved. I may speak of Love. I may reek of Love and surround myself with children of Love to which my scent of Love is sweetest and sweetening still, my Love. I Love I let I lost I gave I took I lathed Love from sturdy pillars of hope and into figurines of sacrifice. Heart held keepsakes proportionate to the hearts holding; for those large and grand are those born to Love and have the greatest possibility for knowing Love as Love is known to know those who Love It, but for those whose souvenir is light and intricate are those who've seen millenniums of moments where Love was Hero and Villain, for those who's hearts have little carapaces clutching hard to what minor beats beat from behind such guard... know that their proportionate portions of Love is the epitome of the grandest Love Lovable--"The little things matter most".

To the stars that Love, the giants and blues, we are minuscule to Love.

So Love your hearts holding figurines in blood-glass cases for all to see and collect moments of Love between everyone you meet, and someday, some day, Our Love will Be Complete.

But not for me... I am the pathway for Lover's feet, there to catch those tears that Lovers weep while on their journey for the sakes of Love's keep. And that which gives dreams of Love as those who Love Love to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment